If you are planning a glamping trip and you want to add some romance, we are here to help. At Birdholme Glamping, we have a tonne of ideas for making your glamping trip romantic. You could organise a quaint picnic, have a bottle of bubbly at the ready or choose to stay somewhere with a hot tub. Whatever you decide, it’s sure to be a memorable trip for you both.
How to Create a Romantic Glamping Trip
- Do Some Stargazing – It’s not often you have the chance to do some stargazing. Perhaps you struggle to find the time or light pollution prevents you from seeing what’s out there, but it is an option when you are enjoying a romantic glamping trip. As long as the sky is clear, you should be able to see some great sights.
- Pack a Romantic Picnic – There is something charming about heading out on a picnic; picturesque surroundings, delicious snacks and the chance to enjoy each other’s company. When you are glamping, a picnic is one of the easiest ways to enjoy a meal.
- Treat Yourself to Some Bubbly – If you are someone who saves a bottle of bubbly for special occasions, make sure you grab some for your romantic glamping trip. It’s a great way to transform a standard glamping trip into an idyllic experience.
- Spend Time Quality Time in the Great Outdoors – There is so much countryside and outdoor space to enjoy when you are glamping, so why not get out and spend some quality time together? Say goodbye to smartphones and social media, and hello to one on one time with your partner.
- Enjoy a Hot Tub – There are few things more romantic than spending a quiet evening in a luxurious hot tub. Thankfully, you can do just that at Birdholme Glamping. It’s not something that many of us get to do at home and it can really make glamping feel like an extra special occasion.
Enjoy Romantic Glamping at Birdholme
At Birdholme Glamping, we are firm believers in making a glamping trip romantic. Whether you are having a few nights away to celebrate an anniversary or you simply want to treat a loved one to something special, romantic glamping really is ideal. To find out more about Birdholme Glamping and for information on our lodges, get in touch with our helpful team.